Mountain Sky Guest Ranch
At a Glance
- variety, preparation, and abundance of food win raves
- fresh fruit delivered to cabins daily
- nannies are welcome at a lower, flat rate
- big (100% occupancy means 90 guests)
Check Rates from our Partners
Mountain Sky Guest Ranch Review
This full-service guest-ranch resort in the middle of scenic Paradise Valley and 30 miles north of Yellowstone National Park is a family favorite. The cabins feel luxurious after a day in the saddle. The children's programs offer age-appropriate activities such as hiking, swimming, crafts, hayrides, campfires, and a talent show. Dinners range from Western barbecue to gourmet treats such as grilled lamb loin topped with fig-and-port-wine glaze. There's a seven-night minimum stay in summer.
- Address: U.S. 89 S, then west 4½ miles on Big Creek Rd., 480 Big Creek Rd., Emigrant, MT, 59027 | Map It
- Phone: 406/333–4911; 800/548–3392; 406/333–4537
- Website: www.mountainsky.com
- Location: Livingston and the Yellowstone River
- 32 cabins
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More