- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Staggering Ox
The Staggering Ox Review
The unique deli sandwiches here have even more unique, often political, names. Try the Capitol Complex (loaded with different deli meats and cheese), or the Nuke (ham, turkey, roast beef, and three cheeses). The "clubfoot" sandwiches are served on specialty breads shaped like a can of beans. Zany decor ranges from old records dangling from the ceiling to various artists' paintings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more