At a Glance
- guests describe the number of riding trails as inexhaustible
- even cautious riders report feeling secure accompanied by wranglers
- 5,600-foot altitude might take some getting used to
- daily rates require three-day minimum stay and Sunday arrival
63 Ranch Review
Owned by the same family since 1929, this 2,000-acre working cattle ranch is one of Montana's oldest dude ranches. Weeklong packages include a full range of activities, from horseback riding to fishing to helping check or move cattle. The rustic cabins are commodious yet comfortable, with log furniture and private baths.
- Address: Off Bruffey Lane, 12 miles southeast of Livingston, Livingston, MT | Map It
- Phone: 406/222–0570; 888/395–5151; 406/222–9446
- Website: www.63ranch.com
- Location: Livingston and the Yellowstone River
- 12 cabins
- Rate includes all meals.
- No credit cards.
- Closed mid-Sept.–mid-June.
View deals in Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More