Fairweather Inn and the Nevada City Hotel and Cabins
At a Glance
- historic hotel
- convenient location
- comfortable rooms
- not all rooms have air conditioning
- most rooms have shared bath
- no frills
Check Rates from our Partners
Fairweather Inn and the Nevada City Hotel and Cabins Review
Virginia City's Fairweather Inn is a classic Western-Victorian hotel with balconies in the heart of the area's gold-mining country. The two-story 1863 Nevada City Hotel is 1½ mi away in Nevada City; there are Victorian-style hotel rooms, plus rustic miners' cabins.
- Address: 305 W. Wallace St., Virginia City, MT, 59755 | Map It
- Phone: 406/843–5377; 800/829–2969; 406/843–5235
- Location: Virginia City
- Fairweather Inn: 14 rooms, 6 with bath. Nevada City Hotel: 11 rooms, 2 suites, 17 cabins
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sept. 15–mid-May.
View deals in Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More