Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana Hotel Reviews
Lodging varies from national chain hotels to mom-and-pop motor inns. More and more guest ranches are inviting lodgers, historic hotels are being restored, and new bed-and-breakfasts are opening their doors. If you plan to visit in summer or during the ski season (December-mid-March), it's best to reserve rooms far in advance.
Browse Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana Hotels
- Toad Hall Manor Bed and Breakfast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's