Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Fly-fishing the gorgeous Gallatin River.
For a scenic and exhilarating drive, the Beartooth Highway can't be topped.
State Capitol, Helena: from Charlie Russell's Lewis and Clark painting to the Goddess of Liberty crowning the copper dome, the capitol is a masterpiece inside and out.
The Museum of the Rockies houses the world's largest collection of dinosaur fossils.
Wilderness skiing at the remote Big Sky Ski Resort.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's