- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In addition to being a hub of ranching in the area, this tiny town sits among some of the best trout streams in the West. People come from around the world for the area's blue-ribbon fishing, particularly in the area of Beartrap Canyon. Welcoming you to town is a sign that reads "600 People, 11,000,000 Trout."
Ennis at a Glance
Elsewhere in Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana
- Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness
- Big Hole National Battlefield
- Big Sky and Gallatin Canyon
- Big Timber and the Boulder River
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's