- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Whether they're discussing nymphs, caddis flies, or crane flies, the guides of Backcountry Angler know the art of fly-fishing. They lead overnight fishing-lodging trips, plus wade- and float-fishing day adventures. 426 S. Atlantic St., Dillon, MT, 59725. 406/683-3462. www.backcountryangler.com.
Uncle Bob's Outdoors, Inc. arranges float- and wade-fishing trips on private creeks and ponds and the Beaverhead, Big Hole, Jefferson, and Ruby rivers. 11 Pierce Dr., Dillon, MT, 59725. 406/683-2692 or 888/683-7637.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's