- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can catch hour-and-a-half narrated tours on a red trolley ($10 for adults) at the Butte–Silver Bow Chamber of Commerce Visitor and Transportation Center, just off I–90 at Exit 126. You also can pick up free information about the area and take a stroll down the scenic Blacktail Creek Walking Path. 1000 George St., Butte, MT, 59701. 800/735–6814 or 406/723–3177. www.buttechamber.org.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe