- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Uptown Butte's attractions are easily accessible on foot, but you'll want some kind of motorized vehicle if you'll be staying in "The Flats" south of I-90. A municipal bus (www.co.silverbow.mt.us/transit/ 60 cents)plies four routes within the city.Other than during St. Patrick's Day and other festivals, free parking is plentiful. Delta/Skywest is currently the only major carrier operating out of Butte's Bert Mooney Airport, offering two flights a day to and from Salt Lake City.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's