- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can rent snowshoes through Big Sky Rentals for use on the resort's 2-mi Moose Tracks trail, which wends through aspen groves. Snowcrest Lodge, Plaza Area, Big Sky, MT, 59716. 406/995-5841.
The kids-only Outdoor Youth Adventures program at Lone Mountain Ranch includes building snow caves, tubing, snowshoeing, playing snow kickball, and cross-country skiing over snowy trails and through obstacle courses. 4 mi west of U.S. 191 on Lone Mountain Trail, Hwy. 64 and ½ mi down gravel Lone Mountain Ranch Rd., Big Sky, MT, 59716. 406/995–4644 or 800/514–4644.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's