- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The kids-only Outdoor Youth Adventures program at Lone Mountain Ranch includes building snow caves, tubing, snowshoeing, playing snow kickball, and cross-country skiing over snowy trails and through obstacle courses. 4 mi west of U.S. 191 on Lone Mountain Trail, Hwy. 64 and ½ mi down gravel Lone Mountain Ranch Rd., Big Sky, MT, 59716. 406/995–4644 or 800/514–4644.
From June through August, Camp Big Sky runs a day camp for visiting and local kids ages pre-kindergarten through middle school. Activities such as tennis, dance, golf, nature study, and soccer are held at Big Sky Community Park in Meadow Village and at other sites. 406/995–3194.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe