- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jake's Horses & Outfitting will take you on one- to six-hour rides along mountainous trails on Forest Service lands year-round. Summer dinner rides and multiday pack trips inside Yellowstone National Park are also available. U.S. 191 and Beaver Creek Rd., Big Sky, MT, 59716. 406/995-4630 or 800/352-5956. www.jakeshorses.com.
Canyon Adventures leads one- and two-hour trail rides May through September in the Gallatin Canyon. There's also a ride-and-raft combo. 47200 Gallatin Rd., U.S. 191, Big Sky, MT, 59716. 406/995-4450 or 800/520-7533. www.montanacanyonadventures.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe