- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Beautifully groomed skate and classic-ski trails climb nearly to the Continental Divide at the Mt. Haggin Cross-Country Ski Trails area, the state's largest wildlife management area, with more than 54,000 acres. Twenty-five kilometers of trails are maintained by volunteers from the Mile High Nordic Ski Club. There's a warming hut but there are no services. Information is available at Sven's Bicyclesat Hickory St. and Commercial Ave. (406/563–7988. To get to the area from Anaconda, head southwest on Highway 1, cross the railroad tracks, and look for the sign to Wisdom; from here make a left onto Highway 274 and follow it for 11 mi to the parking area. Anaconda, MT. www.milehighnordic.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's