Eddie's Café, Gifts & Grocery
Eddie's Café, Gifts & Grocery Review
For many park visitors, a trip to Glacier isn't complete without a stop in Apgar Village to enjoy Eddie's ice cream. In addition to the walk-up ice cream window, there is a casual sit-down restaurant that serves everything from burgers and fries to a trout dinner. Eddie's serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and they can even pack up a picnic lunch to go—if it's ordered before 11 am. The food is simple and good at Eddie's. Try the huckleberry cobbler for dessert or pop next door to the ice-cream shop and enjoy some huckleberry soft-serve frozen yogurt.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more