Ptarmigan Dining Room
Ptarmigan Dining Room Review
This newly remodeled dining room is one of the most picturesque dining spots in the park—with stunning views of Grinnell Point over Swiftcurrent Lake to be enjoyed through its massive windows. French-American cuisine is served amid Swiss-style decor. Signature dishes include the wild game sausage sampler, buffalo Stroganoff, and Rocky Mountain trout. Each night there's a chef's special such as fresh fish or pork prime rib with a huckleberry demi-glace. Pop into the adjacent Swiss Lounge to enjoy a Montana microbrew or a huckleberry daiquiri before or after dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
Flying into and out of Bozeman (would have liked to flew into Jackson and out of Bozeman or visa versa, however that was not possible), will be there for one week. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more