Lake McDonald Lodge Restaurants
Lake McDonald Lodge Restaurants Review
In Russell's Fireside Dining Room, take in a great view while choosing between standards such as pasta, steak, wild game, and salmon. There are also some delicious salads and other local favorites on the menu such as five-spice Peking duck breast. Make sure to check out the pastry chef's daily dessert special, which has included such items as strawberry shortcake and apple bread pudding with caramel-cinnamon sauce. The restaurant has an excellent breakfast buffet, a children's menu, and box lunches on request. Across the parking lot is a cheaper alternative, Jammer Joe's Grill & Pizzeria, which serves burgers and pasta for lunch and dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more