Many Glacier Hotel
At a Glance
- stunning views from lodge
- good hiking trails nearby
- rustic rooms
- no TV
- no Internet
Check Rates from our Partners
Many Glacier Hotel Review
The most isolated of the grand hotels—it's on Swiftcurrent Lake on the northeast side of the park—this is also one of the most scenic, especially if you nab one of the lake-view balcony rooms. There's a large fireplace in the lobby where guests gather on chilly mornings. Rooms are small and sparsely decorated, but the location and the view can't be beat. There are several wonderful hikes in this area including ranger-guided hikes to Grinnell Glacier and Iceberg Lake. You can combine the hikes with a scenic boat tour to substantially decrease the hiking distance.
- Address: Many Glacier Rd., 12 mi west of Babb, Glacier National Park, MT | Map It
- Phone: 406/892–2525; 406/732–4411
- Website: www.glaciernationalparklodges.com
- Location: Glacier National Park
- 206 rooms, 6 family rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more