Many Glacier Hotel
At a Glance
- stunning views from lodge
- good hiking trails nearby
- rustic rooms
- no TV
- no Internet
Many Glacier Hotel Review
The most isolated of the grand hotels—it's on Swiftcurrent Lake on the northeast side of the park—this is also one of the most scenic, especially if you nab one of the lake-view balcony rooms. There's a large fireplace in the lobby where guests gather on chilly mornings. Rooms are small and sparsely decorated, but the location and the view can't be beat. There are several wonderful hikes in this area including ranger-guided hikes to Grinnell Glacier and Iceberg Lake. You can combine the hikes with a scenic boat tour to substantially decrease the hiking distance.
- Address: Many Glacier Rd., 12 mi west of Babb, Glacier National Park, MT | Map It
- Phone: 406/892–2525; 406/732–4411
- Website: www.glaciernationalparklodges.com
- Location: Glacier National Park
- 206 rooms, 6 family rooms, 2 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Glacier National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More