Sights & Attractions in Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hardin
Arapooish Fishing Access Site
The Arapooish Fishing Access Site, 2½ mi northeast of Hardin...
|Bodies of Water||Hardin|
Bighorn County Historical Museum and Visitor Information Center
Focusing on Native American and early homestead settlement, the...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Information Centers||Hardin|
Crow Fair and Rodeo
During the third week in August, a stretch of land along the...
|Native American Sites, Festivals||Hardin|
The Montana Dinosaur Trail
Eastern Montana 200 million years ago was a swampy, wet place...
Browse All Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional