Sights & Attractions in Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains
C.M. Russell Museum Complex
This 76,000-square-foot complex houses the largest collection...
|Museums / Galleries||Great Falls|
Museum of the Upper Missouri
Covering the era from 1800 to 1900, the Museum of the Upper Missouri...
|Museums / Galleries||Fort Benton|
Pictograph Cave State Park
Once home to prehistoric hunters, this spot has yielded more...
|Native American Sites, Cave||Billings|
Pryor Mountain Wild Horse Range
When Spanish explorers introduced horses to the Americas, some...
|Nature Preserves||Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area|
Browse All Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's