Sights & Attractions in Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains
C.M. Russell Museum Complex
This 76,000-square-foot complex houses the largest collection...
|Museums / Galleries||Great Falls|
Museum of the Upper Missouri
Covering the era from 1800 to 1900, the Museum of the Upper Missouri...
|Museums / Galleries||Fort Benton|
Pictograph Cave State Park
Once home to prehistoric hunters, this spot has yielded more...
|Native American Sites, Cave||Billings|
Pryor Mountain Wild Horse Range
When Spanish explorers introduced horses to the Americas, some...
|Nature Preserves||Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area|
Browse All Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Crowne Plaza Billings in Jun: $140 & Up Expedia
- $104.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Billings Hotwire
- $15.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Billings Hotwire
- Save Big This Jun! Book 3 Nts at Holiday Inn Express Fr $147+/Nt — $147 Expedia
- $17.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Billings — $18 Hotwire