- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wingate by Wyndham
At a Glance
- free bottled water is a small, but appreciated, touch
- Montana's Rib & Chop House is right next door
- sort of out by itself, so call for directions
- between handling reservations and selling water-park tickets, front desk staff are too busy for speedy service
Check Rates from our Partners
Wingate by Wyndham Review
If you've brought the kids along, this is the choice, hands down, for one clear reason: a 35,000-square-foot indoor water park ($10 per person per day) with two three-story slides, four mini-slides, a wave pool, and a hot tub for the older set. If that's not enough, there's a games arcade. On the other hand, those who find swimsuited, barefoot kids racing around annoying rather than cute should choose another property. Because the hotel opened in 2007, guest rooms are still spiffy, though not overly imaginative.
- Address: 1801 Majestic La., Billings, MT 59102
- Phone: 406/839–9300; 877/995–8999
- Location: Billings
- 109 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more