Wingate by Wyndham
At a Glance
- free bottled water is a small, but appreciated, touch
- Montana's Rib & Chop House is right next door
- sort of out by itself, so call for directions
- between handling reservations and selling water-park tickets, front desk staff are too busy for speedy service
Check Rates from our Partners
Wingate by Wyndham Review
If you've brought the kids along, this is the choice, hands down, for one clear reason: a 35,000-square-foot indoor water park ($10 per person per day) with two three-story slides, four mini-slides, a wave pool, and a hot tub for the older set. If that's not enough, there's a games arcade. On the other hand, those who find swimsuited, barefoot kids racing around annoying rather than cute should choose another property. Because the hotel opened in 2007, guest rooms are still spiffy, though not overly imaginative.
- Address: 1801 Majestic La., Billings, MT, 59102
- Phone: 406/839–9300; 877/995–8999
- Location: Billings
- 109 rooms
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More