- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Mint Bar & Grill
The Mint Bar & Grill Review
This quaint bar and grill serves an exceptional array of dishes, but you won't find most of them on the menu. You have a choice of 7 to 10 specials each night, ranging from the duck breast with a cognac cream sauce to walleye, salmon, and halibut selections. The separate full bar serving a fine selection of microbrews is housed in the same restored 1914 brick building.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more