Nightlife & the Arts in Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains Nightlife & the Arts
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Old Library Gallery
Focusing on the pencil drawings of local artist Don Graytak, the...
Tiny's Tavern, a corner bar dubbed a "local treasure" by some...
Contemporary artists are represented at the downtown Toucan Gallery...
Trail's Inn Bar and Comedy Club
The downtown Trail's Inn Bar and Comedy Club draws regional and...
|Bars, Comedy Clubs||Miles City|
Venture Theatre brings productions, ranging from works for young...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Staybridge Suites Great Falls 3 Nts in May Fr $142+/Nt Expedia
- Extended Stay America - Billings - West End in May: $114 & Up Expedia
- $8.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Great Falls Hotwire
- $96.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Billings — $96 Hotwire
- $7.95 & up : Compact rentals in Great Falls — $8 Hotwire