- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Lewistown is in the geographic center of the state, but there's no easy way to arrive here. Two-lane state roads are the only option, and the most popular route is Highway 87/200 running from Great Falls to Billings. Like most small towns in these parts, Lewistown is easy to navigate. Highway 87/200 becomes Main Street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's