- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Lewistown is in the geographic center of the state, but there's no easy way to arrive here. Two-lane state roads are the only option, and the most popular route is Highway 87/200 running from Great Falls to Billings. Like most small towns in these parts, Lewistown is easy to navigate. Highway 87/200 becomes Main Street.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines