All Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains Hotels
|A-C D-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The massive waterslide that towers above the outdoor pool is the . . .
A handsome hotel and convention center, this roomy complex anchors. . .
Best Western Great Northern Inn
A clock tower, colorful flags, and off-white stones and bricks. . .
Best Western Heritage Inn
Amenities such as outdoor tennis courts, a courtyard garden, balconies. . .
Best Western War Bonnet Inn
The two-room family suites and complimentary hot breakfast make. . .
Charley Montana Bed & Breakfast
Built by ranching mogul Charles Krug in 1907, this solid brick. . .
|$||Makoshika State Park|
The ClubHouse Inn & Suites
A round-the-clock restaurant next door and proximity to I–90 make. . .
Family units, some with two bedrooms, and three full kitchenette. . .
|$||Big Snowy Mountains|
With 23 stories, this property is one of the few high-rises i. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's