- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Havre is in many ways the buckle of the Hi-Line belt that runs across northern Montana. It has by far the most amenities of any community and lies at a crossroads between the Canadian cities of Swiftcurrent and Lethbridge and Great Falls to the south. The highway is the main travel route, but Amtrak also stops here, and because this is the crew-changing point, train travelers are afforded a few minutes to stretch their legs. If you have a day, there are some appealing destinations here, from the bustling downtown to its wonderful museums and historical centers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's