- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Highway 87, also known as the Havre Highway, travels from Great Falls to Havre, and is the most logical route to Fort Benton from either direction. The fact that there are no major hills or sharp turns along the way encourages speed; be on the lookout for reckless motorists.
Fort Benton is set up in a grid, with most of the travel-related sights situated near the river between Main Street and River Street. It's an easy town to walk or bicycle.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe