Billings, Little Big Horn, and the Montana Plains Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Charles M. Russell Wildlife Refuge: Marvel at the eroded breaks, see elk bugling in the fall, and soak in the quiet beauty.
Downtown Great Falls: The solid Edwardian architecture and the quirky shops satisfy contemporary visitors.
Billings Rimrocks: Possibly the best spot in the West for Kodachrome sunsets.
Fort Peck Reservoir: Rent a boat and ride down this sprawling lake in June or July.
Big Springs Trout Hatchery: Tote a picnic to this oasis outside Lewistown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's