- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Billings Area Visitor Center and Cattle Drive Monument. In front of the center, a hero-size bronze sculpture of a cattle drover with two longhorns commemorates the Great Montana Centennial Cattle Drive of 1989 (which commemorated the drive of 1889). Images of mountains, a stream, and pine trees are etched in the glass entry doors. Helpful personnel and numerous brochures will orient you to area attractions. 815 S. 27th St., Billings, MT, 59107. 406/252–4016 or 800/735–2635. www.visitbillings.com. Daily 9–6.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's