When to Go
When to Go
Summers in St. Louis can be hot and humid. High temperatures average in the mid-80s, lows in the mid-60s. Winters can be moderately cold with average daytime temperatures in the low 30s, and the low 20s at night. April through August are the wettest months.
The following are the normal daily temperature ranges for St. Louis:
January 23-40°F (-6 to 4°C); February 25-44°F (-4 to 6°C); March 32-53°F (0-11°C); April 44-66°F (7-19°C); May 53-75°F (12-24°C); June 63-85°F (17-29°C); July 67-89°F (19-31°C); August 66-87°F (19-30°C); September 58-81°F (14-27°C); October 47-70°F (8-21°C); November 35-54°F (2-12°C); December 27-43°F (-3 to 6°C).
Major national holidays include New Year's Day (Jan. 1); Martin Luther King, Jr., Day (3rd Mon. in Jan.); President's Day (3rd Mon. in Feb.); Easter Sunday; Memorial Day (last Mon. in May); Independence Day (July 4); Labor Day (1st Mon. in Sept.); Thanksgiving Day (4th Thurs. in Nov.); Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (Dec. 24 and 25); and New Year's Eve (Dec. 31).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's