Missouri Botanical Garden
Missouri Botanical Garden Review
Known locally as Shaw's Garden for founder Henry Shaw, the garden is a 15-minute drive southwest of Downtown. Highlights include a Japanese garden; the Climatron, a tropical rain forest housed in a geodesic glass dome; an Ottoman Turkish style garden; and a 2-acre children's garden representing Missouri's major ecosystems.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
Just picked up my daughter from her freshman year at MIZZOU and thought I'd share our favorites from the year:
#1 for Breakfast:
Art Deco-design old diner-style joint. Read more
I'm visiting KC in a week or so. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more