The Magic House
The Magic House Review
The kids will have a blast at this hyper-interactive children's museum. Highlights include a hair-raising static ball, a photo-sensitive wall that captures visitors' silhouettes, and other hands-on exhibits. The museum is in a restored Victorian house in Kirkwood, which is just as interesting as the museum.
- Address: 516 S. Kirkwood Rd., Kirkwood, St. Louis, MO 63122 | Map It
- Phone: 314/822–8900
- Cost: $6
- Hours: Memorial Day–Labor Day Mon., Wed., and Thur. Sat. 9:30–5:30, Tues. 9:30–9, Sun. 11–5:30; Labor Day–Memorial Day Tues.–Thur. noon–5:30, Sat. 9:30–5:30, Sun. 11–5:30, closed Mon.
- Website: www.magichouse.org
- Location: Kirkwood
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
Just picked up my daughter from her freshman year at MIZZOU and thought I'd share our favorites from the year:
#1 for Breakfast:
Art Deco-design old diner-style joint. Read more
I'm visiting KC in a week or so. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more