The Magic House
The Magic House Review
The kids will have a blast at this hyper-interactive children's museum. Highlights include a hair-raising static ball, a photo-sensitive wall that captures visitors' silhouettes, and other hands-on exhibits. The museum is in a restored Victorian house in Kirkwood, which is just as interesting as the museum.
- Address: 516 S. Kirkwood Rd., Kirkwood, St. Louis, MO 63122 | Map It
- Phone: 314/822–8900
- Cost: $6
- Hours: Memorial Day–Labor Day Mon., Wed., and Thur. Sat. 9:30–5:30, Tues. 9:30–9, Sun. 11–5:30; Labor Day–Memorial Day Tues.–Thur. noon–5:30, Sat. 9:30–5:30, Sun. 11–5:30, closed Mon.
- Website: www.magichouse.org
- Location: Kirkwood
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
Just picked up my daughter from her freshman year at MIZZOU and thought I'd share our favorites from the year:
#1 for Breakfast:
Art Deco-design old diner-style joint. Read more
I'll be at a conference at the Four Season's Hotel in St. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more