St. Louis Restaurants
St. Louis Restaurant Reviews
St. Louis's Hill neighborhood has an Italian restaurant on nearly every corner (and even the abundant steak each houses carry an Italian dish or two). Ethnic restaurants are scattered throughout the city. The Central West End and Laclede's Landing have a number of restaurants, as does Clayton, the St. Louis County seat, about 7 mi west of Downtown.
Browse St. Louis Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $119 & up -- Weekends at Downtown St. Louis Hotel, Save $180 Sheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites