Southmoreland on the Plaza
Check Rates from our Partners
Southmoreland on the Plaza Review
Within walking distance of the Country Club Plaza and the Nelson-Atkins Museum, this urban inn has rooms named for and decorated in honor of some of the big names of local history, such as William Rockhill Nelson and Satchel Paige, and also has a separate carriage house suite. Guest room features can include a two-person Jacuzzi, private deck/balcony, and fireplace. The property is well known for its Saturday morning outdoor breakfast barbeques.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
Hi all I'm planning on spending some time in Kansas City and would like to go to NYC for a few days. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more