Grand Street Café
Grand Street Café Review
This café at the east end of Country Club Plaza has an English setting with a botanical theme. Dishes include fish, steaks, and pork served with Grand St. whipped potatoes, a house specialty. There are no walls separating the kitchen from the dining room, so you can watch your food being prepared. There's open-air dining and a Sunday brunch featuring a breakfast bar guests can peruse while they wait for their entrées.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
I'm visiting KC in a week or so. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more