Dishes, including tableside–prepared Caesar salads and parmesan–breaded Chilean sea bass, are offered in what was once the atrium of an old-fashioned department store in South Kansas City. An extensive two-month renovation completed in September 2006 enhanced the art nouveau charm of the old elevator cages and linen-covered tables with a hip and contemporary, Moroccan-influenced atmosphere. The intimate setting and modern menu are worth the 20-minute drive from Downtown.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
I am currently in the USA and am about to start a four week road trip from North Carolina to California. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more