Chappell's Restaurant and Sports Museum
Chappell's Restaurant and Sports Museum Review
Just north of downtown, Chappell's is best known for meat entrées like the London broil and burgers, but it also serves lighter sandwiches and soups in an exceedingly casual, sports-bar environment. Chappell's houses the country's largest private collection of sports memorabilia displayed in a restaurant. A kids' menu keeps the little ones happy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
Hi all I'm planning on spending some time in Kansas City and would like to go to NYC for a few days. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more