Chappell's Restaurant and Sports Museum
Chappell's Restaurant and Sports Museum Review
Just north of downtown, Chappell's is best known for meat entrées like the London broil and burgers, but it also serves lighter sandwiches and soups in an exceedingly casual, sports-bar environment. Chappell's houses the country's largest private collection of sports memorabilia displayed in a restaurant. A kids' menu keeps the little ones happy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
I'm visiting KC in a week or so. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more