La Bodega Review
An authentic tile-studded interior and open-air front patio help set the scene for savoring the hot and cold Spanish tapas served in traditional small portions at this eatery, a longtime local favorite. A generous happy hour runs from 2 to 6 pm Monday through Friday, featuring half-off on all tapas and drinks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
Hi all I'm planning on spending some time in Kansas City and would like to go to NYC for a few days. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more