Kansas City Repertory Theater
Kansas City Repertory Theater Review
Kansas City Repertory Theater is a professional, not-for-profit theater company with a full season of plays, including the annual production of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol. Tickets are $27–$50. Performances take place on two stages, the original, and the.
Spencer Theatre in the University of Missouri-Kansas City Performing Arts Center 4949 Cherry St.
Copaken Stage 1 H&R Block Way, 13th St. between Main St. and Walnut St., Downtown.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
I am currently in the USA and am about to start a four week road trip from North Carolina to California. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more