River Market Review
In the summer months, the River Market neighborhood hosts the popular Saturday- and Sunday-morning City Market farmer's market. A Sunday artist's market and community-wide yard sale is also growing in popularity. Hip shops and antique boutiques are scattered among the area's restored warehouses.
While you're here, check out Succotash and its delicious weekend brunch. 15 E. 3rd St., Kansas City, MO. 816/421-2807.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $119 & up -- Weekends at Downtown St. Louis Hotel, Save $180 Sheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
We are taking two of our grandkids (both 10, cousins) to SD in June. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps ... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more