Peachtree of KC
Peachtree of KC Review
Southern soul food—fried chicken and catfish, crawfish, cornbread dressing and collard greens—is the order of the day at Peachtree's two locations. Try the original buffet at 6800 Eastwood Freeway, or the newer location in the 18th & Vine Historic District. Top it all off with the house specialty: homemade peach cobbler. There's live entertainment Thursday through Sunday.
- Address: 31 E. 14th St., 18th and Vine Historic District, Kansas City, MO 64106 | Map It
- Phone: 816/886–9800
- Website: www.peachtreerestaurants.com/
- Location: Kansas City
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
- 6800 Eastwood Fwy., 18th and Vine Historic District, Kansas City, MO, 816/923–0099
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
I am currently in the USA and am about to start a four week road trip from North Carolina to California. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more