Peachtree of KC
Peachtree of KC Review
Southern soul food—fried chicken and catfish, crawfish, cornbread dressing and collard greens—is the order of the day at Peachtree's two locations. Try the original buffet at 6800 Eastwood Freeway, or the newer location in the 18th & Vine Historic District. Top it all off with the house specialty: homemade peach cobbler. There's live entertainment Thursday through Sunday.
- Address: 31 E. 14th St., 18th and Vine Historic District, Kansas City, MO 64106 | Map It
- Phone: 816/886–9800
- Website: www.peachtreerestaurants.com/
- Location: Kansas City
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
- 6800 Eastwood Fwy., 18th and Vine Historic District, Kansas City, MO, 816/923–0099
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
Hi all I'm planning on spending some time in Kansas City and would like to go to NYC for a few days. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more