Science City Review
Across Pershing Road from the Liberty Memorial is the jewel in Kansas City's attractions, Science City, a 55,000-square-foot science museum in the restored train station, was once the second largest train station in the country. The museum contains 50 hands-on learning environments, including a planetarium, "extreme" movie screen, and media lab. Built in 1914, the train station itself houses a vintage rail exhibit and a variety of restaurants, shops, and theaters.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
Hi all I'm planning on spending some time in Kansas City and would like to go to NYC for a few days. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more