Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art Review
Two blocks east of the Plaza is the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, known for its outstanding Asian-art collection and the Henry Moore Sculpture Garden on the south grounds. The new Bloch Building expansion, the brainchild of architect Steven Holl, spans the equivalent of a 67-story building lying on its side. It houses the museum's collections of contemporary and African art, as well as a research library and galleries for rotating photography exhibits.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
Hi all I'm planning on spending some time in Kansas City and would like to go to NYC for a few days. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more