Missouri Travel Guide
Missouri sits where the Midwest meets the South, and the state’s central location—along with its great rivers—has made it an important hub for explorers and pioneers over the centuries. The Missouri River carried Lewis and Clark north as they began their great expedition; soon after, its banks saw the rise of the 19th-century wagon trails heading west. Once frequented by steamboats, both the Missouri and the Mississippi are now home to riverboat gambling, a controversial part of the state’s tourism industry. Elsewhere in Missouri, a wealth of lakes, rivers, and caves provide plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation.
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
Just picked up my daughter from her freshman year at MIZZOU and thought I'd share our favorites from the year:
#1 for Breakfast:
Art Deco-design old diner-style joint. Read more