- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chino Latino Review
Street food from hot zones around the equator is how this restaurant describes its unique cuisine, served family-style. There's also a sushi bar and imaginative drink list, including the Chinopolitan, a cosmo garnished with dry ice. Don't forget your hearing aid, because this place is a scene all week long, especially during happy hour.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $129 -- Chic Minneapolis Hotel w/$25 Credit, incl. Weekends The Commons Hotel
- $55 -- 4-Star Minneapolis Hotel near Mall of America Hotwire.com
Thanks so much for all the input on this trip! Read more
First of all let me thank you other road trippers for your great advice. Read more
Flying in from California for my first visit and looking for tips and advice.
Staying close to the Mall of America and using the express bus to get to the fair during midweek.
I love fairs in general especially Read more