- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A floor-to-ceiling mural of the face of Botticelli's Venus overlooks this artfully designed trattoria, which manages to be busy and tranquil at once. Pazzaluna stakes its reputation on innovative dishes such as the fritto misto (fried calamari and vegetable strips) but brings panache to standards like handmade fettuccine in a Bolognese meat sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Minnesota, with its gorgeous scenery, charming small towns, and flat terrain, is the perfect place fo... Read more