- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Como Park Review
Como Park has picnic areas, walking trails, playgrounds, and swimming facilities. The adjacent Como Park Conservatory, in a domed greenhouse, has sunken gardens, a fern room, biblical plantings, and seasonal flower shows.
Como Park Zoo is home to large cats, land and water birds, primates, and aquatic animals. 651/487-8201. www.comozooconservatory.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My wife and I need a relaxing, affordable 40th Anniversary trip. Read more
· News & Features
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Minnesota, with its gorgeous scenery, charming small towns, and flat terrain, is the perfect place fo... Read more