Minneapolis-St. Paul Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top 5 Reasons to Go
Theater: The Guthrie Theater tops the best-of-the-best list, garnering international acclaim as one of three theaters around the U.S. to attract London's Royal Shakespeare Company. The Hennepin Avenue Theatre District brings Broadway to Minneapolis, or for something different, try one of the many experimental theaters.
Architecture: Between the world-class architects who have added their modern designs and the old art deco preserved in the historic landmarks, architecture lovers will have a full itinerary.
Mall of America: The largest enclosed mall in the nation.
Minneapolis Sound: Prince, the Replacements, Soul Asylum, Atmosphere—these local musicians define the genre that has been reproduced by artists across the country. Local darlings Bob Dylan and Mason Jennings round out that sweet Twin Cities noise.
Chain of Lakes: Minnesota isn't called the Land of 10,000 Lakes for nothing. Rent a canoe at Lake Calhoun and disappear for the day. Enjoy an outdoor concert at Lake Harriet, or head out to Lake Minnetonka for the ultimate boating experience.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's