Minnesota Travel Guide
Minnesota's 11,842 lakes offer more shoreline than Florida, California, and Hawaii combined. One out of every six people in Minnesota owns a boat, the highest ratio in the country. Minnesota also ranks as number one in the per-capita rate of fishing-license purchases. And fishing isn't just a warm-weather activity, either. Every winter, little heated shacks pop up on thousands of lakes. Inside, you'll find anglers huddling over holes in the ice, hoping to hook a lunker.
Broadway's spring season boasts an impressive line-up of high-octane musicals, literary revivals,... Read more
Reflecting a variety of influences, Cambodian food is a smorgasbord of seafood, fresh produce, and a... Read more
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's