Shopping in Detroit
Thanks to the bustle at the Renaissance Center and edgy boutiques popping up around town, good shopping in Detroit is not as scarce as it once was—but the best bang for your buck is still in the northern suburbs. Check out Ferndale for funky boutiques, Birmingham for upscale shops, and Troy for one of the country's best shopping centers.
Browse Detroit Shopping
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's